Make an appointment
We will send you a confirmation within 24 hours.
Emergency? Call 1800-116-211
- Can I take a consultation without my medical records?
Yes, you can. However, it is always advisable to carry your previous medical records as it will help the consulting doctor to diagnose the problem more effectively.
- What is the mode of payment for treatment?
We accept all modes of payment including Cash, Card, Cheque, and UPI.
- Are there any special facilities?
We provide a variety of services and facilities like Health Check-ups, Day Care Services, Dialysis, Physiotherapy, and an Optical Shop.
- How do I take a follow-up appointment after being discharged?
You can book a follow-up appointment before or after being discharged at the Main Counter once you have provided the necessary details.
- What if I need medicines after consultation?
We always keep our patients and their needs first and provide an array of facilities that patients may require during their visit to Khetarpal Hospital such as an In-House Pharmacy delivering complete care for you.
- Do you provide X-ray services?
We provide Imaging services such as X-Ray and 3D Ultrasonography.
NOTE: We currently do not provide MRI or CT Scan.
- How do I call the ambulance?
We are always available in your hour of need.
Call 1800-116-211 for emergency services.
- How can I receive some information on my problem/surgery from the doctor?
We have exclusively partnered with Catex Health to provide you with relevant information regarding your disease and also provide pre and post-surgery instructions.
Download the free app to receive instant updates and stay connected with us.