This department is run by a team of experienced and highly trained psychiatrists and psychologists. Psychological assessment and counseling is also included in the various health packages. It is proposed to start a modern, result oriented de-addiction center for various substances of abuse in the near future.
- Individual or family counseling with a psychologist, psychiatrist or addiction counselor may help you resist the temptation to resume using addicting drugs. Behavior therapies can help you develop ways to cope with your drug cravings, suggest strategies to avoid drugs and prevent relapse, and offer suggestions on how to deal with a relapse if it occurs. Counseling also can involve talking about your job, legal problems and relationships with family and friends. Counseling with family members can help them to develop better communication skills and to be more supportive.
- Treatment programs Treatment programs generally include educational and therapy sessions focused on establishing sobriety and preventing relapse. This may be accomplished in individual, group or family sessions. These programs are available in various settings from outpatient to residential and inpatient programs.
- Self-help groups Many, though not all, of these groups tend to use the 12-step model first developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Self-help groups, such as Narcotics Anonymous, exist for people addicted to drugs, such as cocaine, sedatives and narcotics. The message is that addiction is a chronic disorder with a danger of relapse and that ongoing maintenance treatment — which may include medications, counseling and attending self-help group meetings — is necessary to prevent a relapse. Your doctor or counselor can help you locate a self-help group.
See if you can take charge of every aspect of your life. Here are a few tips:
- Take care of your health
- Adopt good eating habits
- Eat a high protein diet
- Do relaxation exercises
- Get regular sleep
- Get to work on time
- Take up responsibilities and manage them
- Have a structured working day
- Spend time with family and friends
- Accept social roles
- Build your self-esteem. You do not need a prop like alcohol to face the world.
- Give importance to values like honesty and affection.
- Deep down you must have positive thought about life and society.
- Try meditation or prayer.
Services and Treatments Offered
- Psychotic (Schizophrenia, MDP, Delusional disorders etc.)
- Depressive disorders
- CD, generalized anxiety
- Panic and phobic disorders
- Sexual disorders
- Substance disorders
We have world class specialists from around the globe and facilitates to accurately diagnosis of various ailments for best and shortest road to recover.