In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a reproductive technology in which an egg is removed from a woman, joined with a sperm cell from a man in a test tube (in vitro). The cells fuse to form a single cell called a zygote, which then starts dividing, becoming an embryo.
- The expertise and dedication of our doctors and staff, and highly equipped laboratory makes us your preferred fertility center, to help you have a healthy baby.
- Personalize care for each and every single patient and their families.
- 24 x 7 availability of trustworthy staff.
- Affordability of treatment
Services & Treatments offered
It is the most common form of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) and may be an option if you or your partner has:
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Ovulation disorders
- Premature ovarian failure
- Terine fibroids
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal
- Impaired sperm production or function
- Unexplained infertility
- A genetic disorder
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions