Khetarpal hospital provides excellent critical care services in a state-of-the-art ICU (intensive care unit). Our team of highly qualified, skilled and experienced professionals and trained nurses provide round the clock services to the patients.
Our ICU provides continuous monitoring of the patient who is critically ill or injured requiring close monitoring and interventions to prevent further deterioration and also provide post operative care to critically ill surgery patients.
- Technologically advanced and well equipped intensive care unit with 12 beds
- Intensive care unit have 6 Ventilators and a High End Patient Monitor
- Pulse oxy Meter monitors- The Arterial Hemoglobin oxygen saturation (oxygen level) of the patient’s blood with a sensor clipped over the finger or toe.
- Cardiac monitor to record the heart and pulse rate.
- ABG machine used to measures the acidity (pH) and the levels of oxygen and Carbon Di oxide in the blood from an artery.
- Medical gas to support patient respiration
- Bipap & C-PAP machine are used for the patients with sleep apnea problems
- Defibrillator is used for the treatment of life threatening Cardiac Dysrhythmias and ventricular fibrillation.