Dr Anil Khetarpal has a vast experience of more than 30 years as a Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgeon with a special inclination towards Endourology.
Dr Khetarpal has revolutionized the concept of laparoscopic surgeries in India by adopting modern techniques, enhanced expertise and innovative approaches.
Contributing since 1982 till date he has dedicated his entire life towards serving mankind in the field of surgery.
1982 to 1986
- Worked as a Senior Resident Surgeon (Equivalent to REGISTRAR) in the Department of Surgery at Dr R.M.L. Hospital, India
- Appointed as Surgical Tutor at Dr. RML Hospital, Delhi
- Practiced Plastic Surgery and Urology with research in Breast Disease
1986 to 1989
- Worked as a Resident House Officer (equivalent to SHO) in Accident and Trauma Department at R.N.T. Medical College & Controller Associated Group of Hospitals, Udaipur, INDIA
1989 to 1992
- Worked as CHIEF GENERAL SURGEON with many Health Care Centres.
1992 to till date (more than 30 years)
- Acting Director & Chief Laparoscopic, Endoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Khetarpal Hospital.
- Performed more than 25,000 successful Laparoscopic and Endoscopic surgeries with least complication rated.
- Performed more than 6500 Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomies (LAVH) and 9000 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies
- 52 Bariatric procedures accomplished in last 4 years
- Performed 29 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in a single day
- Numerous other surgeries performed includes
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Trans- Urethral Resection of Prostate
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding
- Various Hernia Surgeries
- Diagnostic Laparoscopies and Laparotomies
- Ureteroscopic Removal of Stones
- Hydatid cyst removal
- All Intestinal and Colonic surgeries
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries
- Paediatric Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Endourology surgeries