Dr Anil Khetarpal has a vast experience of more than 30 years as a Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgeon with a special inclination towards Endourology.
Dr Khetarpal has revolutionized the concept of laparoscopic surgeries in India by adopting modern techniques, enhanced expertise and innovative approaches.
- Worked as a Senior Resident Surgeon (Equivalent to REGISTRAR) in the Department of Surgery at Dr R.M.L. Hospital, India
- Appointed as Surgical Tutor at Dr. RML Hospital, Delhi
- Practiced Plastic Surgery and Urology with research in Breast Disease
- Worked as a Resident House Officer (equivalent to SHO) in Accident and Trauma Department at R.N.T. Medical College & Controller Associated Group of Hospitals, Udaipur, INDIA
- Worked as CHIEF GENERAL SURGEON with many Health Care Centres.
- Acting Director & Chief Laparoscopic, Endoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon at Khetarpal Hospital.
- Performed more than 25,000 successful Laparoscopic and Endoscopic surgeries with least complication rated.
- Performed more than 6500 Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomies (LAVH) and 9000 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies
- 52 Bariatric procedures accomplished in last 4 years
- Performed 29 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in a single day
Numerous other surgeries performed includes:
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Trans- Urethral Resection of Prostate
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding
- Various Hernia Surgeries
- Diagnostic Laparoscopies and Laparotomies
- Ureteroscopic Removal of Stones
- Hydatid cyst removal
- All Intestinal and Colonic surgeries
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries
- Paediatric Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Endourology surgeries